Friday, April 19, 2013




     I am back.....

     It has been almost 2 years since I have posted an entry on this blog. I  realized that some things are just to much for me to do and this is just one of those things.So I  will restart and only do this weekly and see how it goes.
  
         I have been  going to Itt-tech  and I have finally found a school that works for me with all my issues . I am making friends, I am also finally understanding algebra and other mathematical concepts I have never understood before. It is funny how at 41 I am just now being able to just get out of my way when it comes to social interaction and allow things to happen naturally instead of trying to force anything.

    Lauren is doing really well and is talking so well ,sometimes she just wont be quiet. But I guess she is making up for lost time. she was non-verbal up until she was 6 .

   Amy is also well. She is studying  to get her G E D and go to college .I am proud of her for doing this.
  
   I am  doing well at work. My bosses like  and trust me and I am up for a raise soon so I have that to look forward too .

     I hope you all are well and if you are new to this blog welcome and thank you for reading the musings of a typical man, father, husband with Asperger's .





    Thank you    Don Parnell

No comments:

Post a Comment